Valentine’s Day is not for lovers, it’s for cheapskates. What flower arrangement is the most popular? (it ain’t red roses, babies!) Also, listen as Pat ruins one of Lisa’s favorite candy addictions. Find out what happens when you THINK you’ve scored some chick’s digits, and well, you really didn’t.
Songs in this episode (click to purchase and download)
- “Funny Valentine” / Frank Sinatra; Ella Fitzgerald; Rod Stewart; Chaka Khan; Elvis Costello and the Attractions; Etta James.
- “Candy: Big Maybelle
- “Hanging on the Telephone” / Blondie
- “My Way” / Frank Sinatra
- “634-5789” / Wilson Pickett
- “Splish Splash” / Sha Na Na
- “Everybody Plays the Fool” / The Main Ingredient
- “What Kind of Fool Am I?” / Robert Goulet
- “What You See is What You Get” / The Dramatics
- “Fool on the Hill” / The Beatles
- “Put on a Happy Face” / Tony Bennett