When it comes to commercials and songs, Thanksgiving is a neglected holiday, so Pat serves up some songs to celebrate it properly. And listen to the strategy Lisa adopts for properly packing away the turkey dinner.
Music in this episode:
- “Jumpin’ Jack Flash” / from album “Symphonic Rock Classics” BMG
- “Crappy Thanksgiving Songs” from the crappy album, “Crappy Thanksgiving Songs / by Pat Cashman” Crappy Music, Inc.
- “Eat It!” / Wierd Al Yankovic
- “The Four Season-Winter: Largo” / Vivaldi
- “In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida” / Iron Butterfly
- Music stab from “The Adventures of Superman” 1950’s TV series
- “Black is Black” / Los Bravos
- “The FBI” TV theme
- “American Pie” / Don McClean