Pat says goodbye and Lisa dances one last time on the radio in this last segment of The Pat Cashman Morning Show, originally aired September 6, 2002.
Radio programming consultant Brad Liggens suggests to Pat that they have celebrities strip on the air to boost ratings – Pat’s against it, and Lisa likes it. Originally aired August 2001.
There is only a month left before the end of the world, and Pat and Lisa discuss their plans for these few remaining days. And, how old is TOO old to make babies? The answer may surprise you! Also, find out that one funny word that drives dogs crazy in this episode of Peculiar Podcast!
Song list in this episode:
- “Cut the Cake” / Average White Band
- “Papa Was a Rolling Stone” / The Temptations
- “Rainy Day Women #12 & 35” / Bob Dylan
- “Wild Thing” / The Troggs
- “The End of the World” / Skeeter Davis
- “That Certain Feeling”
- “Rhapsody in Blue” (both songs from ‘Gershwin play Gershwin’ / The Piano Rolls’