There are several ways to listen to the Peculiar Podcast. First, go to the Peculiar Podcast archive…
- You can click the “Play” button on the built-in audio player, and the episode will start playing right there on the web page. BUT REMEMBER – if you click on anything else while the audio is playing, the podcast will stop and you’ll have to start it again.
- RIGHT-click on the “Download” link and Choose “Save link as” or “Save target as” and save the file to your desktop.
- Click the “Play in new window” link, and the audio will open in a new webpage and start playing. Keep in mind, each web browser may handle the file differently, but the audio will eventually play (it might download it first.)
- Subscribe using any device by clicking the orange “RSS” button and choosing your favorite program or application.
- You can also subscribe to the podcast AND listen to it using iTunes.
- Open your iTunes application,
- Click “iTunes Store” in the left navigation,
- Then click the “Podcasts” link from the top navigation,
- In the “Search Store” text field, type “Peculiar Podcast” and hit enter.
- Click the “Subscribe Free” button next to the Peculiar Podcast item, and iTunes will automatically download the most recent episode.
If this isn’t enough help, contact your local 12-year-old.